COVID19 Important Notice and Updates- Updated May 10th, 2020
Dear Valued Guest,
For over 10 years, our boutique hotel has been committed to taking care of our beloved guests focusing on exceptional quality service, trust and sustainable tourism.
During these times of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Seagull Cove Resort assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority.
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by this virus and all those who are caring for them.
Temporary Shutdown of Operations: As of March 20th, 2020, all hotels in Panama has been closed by government measures to control the spread of this pandemic. We continue to monitor government regulations as this situation evolves.
Tocumen International Airport Shutdown. Resolution No. 053-DG-DJ-AAC of the Panama Civil Aviation Authority, ordered a 30-day extension of the suspension of all international flights in the country due to the coronavirus crisis, expiring on May 22, 2020. Airlines hope to resume operations on June 1, 2020, upon completing approvals that are required from authorities in other countries of the region. As a result, resuming operations in Panama’s Tocumen International Airport, will be a gradual process, due to a high volume of reservation cancellations, very low demand in the short term, and the fact that most of the countries in our region still have travel restrictions in place.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings:
Flexibility on your travel plans.
For Individual Reservations
1. We will allow guests who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.seagullcoveresort.com). Please contact the hotel directly vía email to modify or cancel your reservations.
2. For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
For Group Reservations
1. Our hotel will allow groups who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge, as long as the new booking takes place within 12 months from original booking date. A rate supplement may apply depending on the new dates. Exceptions will be taken care of on a case-by-case basis.
We will continue to provide our high cleaning standards to ensure safety and comfort to our guests.
We are committed to provide you with a safe, clean and comfortable environment during your stay with us, therefore, we are redefining our safety and cleaning protocols.
Our measures include:
· Consistent sanitization of high-contact points, such as door handles, counters, bathrooms and restaurant common areas.
· Above and beyond cleaning protocols in our bungalows.
· Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact, rooms, and high traffic areas.
· Provision of medical masks, disinfectant wipes and gloves for our guests and associates upon request.
· Regular training of our associates ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our associates and guests.
We care for our beloved guests and associates by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our resort is in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our future guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We are looking forward to welcome our guests into our hotel with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While this is an ongoing and changing situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Seagull Cove Resort guest.
We look forward to welcoming you in our slice of paradise.
The Team at Seagull Cove Resort